The much-loved antique shop of Mr. Rat is struggling. People in the town have recently stopped appreciating it and rarely purchase anything. And Mr. Rat made the decision to launch a terrible marketing campaign to draw them in. In the truest sense of the word, horrible. He plans to transform the store into Count Dracula's castle for Halloween. For some reason, Auntie Sheep thinks her husband looks good with this attitude. In order to find everything in the midst of the pre-Halloween chaos and clutter, Dracula's lair needs a lot of vampire staff, treats, monsters, and a skilled individual! Will you save poor Uncle Rat's beloved antique shop from failure and construct the ideal Dracula lair at the same time? He solemnly swears not to bite your neck in appreciation.
- NEW Halloween-themed playthings are available!
- 140 "clutter" puzzles as well as 20 extra puzzles.
- Masterworks of music and calming sounds for enjoyable gameplay.
- Colorful graphics and genuine challenges for all puzzle enthusiasts.
- Uncle Rat and Auntie Sheep decide to handle the situation themselves.
- The Walkers make brief appearances!
- Mr. and Mrs. Dracula, mummies, genuine fright, and intriguing vampire tales!
- Visit Dracula's castle to avoid death!