The Walkers welcome you to join them on a floating adventure through Venice's evocative canals, where you'll be treated to stunning views and one-of-a-kind architecture. The animal family will provide you with a wealth of information on the Floating City's most fascinating and well-known sites. What does the city of Venice do with the pigeons at Piazza San Marco? What were the doges' names? How do residents and visitors navigate the City of Canals? What are the differences between vaporetti and gondolas? Where may the dwarfs and fairies dwell in Venice? As you play, you'll discover all of this and more! There are 140 nonogram puzzles in the game (also known as Picross or Griddlers). The Travel Mosaics puzzles, in contrast to traditional nonograms, are color-coded. Each problem features a semi-abstract image that can only be revealed by logical reasoning. Travel Mosaics is a fantastic brain-teaser and educational game for people of all ages! Join the Walkers on their trek to Venice right now!
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Venice, showing its top attractions
- Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of the background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns.
- Funny and educative dialogs of your favorite characters
- 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode.
- 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms.
- Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of beautiful views