The Walkers welcome you to stroll around Budapest's historic streets, take in beautiful views of the Danube River, and marvel at the city's magnificent architecture. The animal family will provide you with a wealth of information on the most fascinating and well-known landmarks in the Heart of Europe. Why is Budapest's population younger than its streets? How many fish are there in the Fisherman's Bastion? Do vampires reside within Vajdahunyad Castle? Why is it said that the lions on the Széchenyi Chain Bridge don't have tongues? What exactly is Turul? As you play, you will learn all of this and much more!
- A gorgeous virtual tour in Budapest, showing its top attractions
- Play in both night and day modes. Change the look of the background and tiles as you like. Pick among 12 types of tiles and 12 background patterns.
- Funny and educative dialogs of your favorite characters
- 4 difficulty modes from single color relaxed playing to real challenges with color switching (up to 6 colors) and intuitive zen mode.
- 100 color-coded nonograms, plus 40 extra nonograms.
- Enigmatic semi-abstract festive images to be disclosed on each level
- A heap of fun and a good deal of beautiful views