Violett, a young and rebellious teenage girl, is dragged by her parents to an old spooky house in the middle of nowhere. Forced to leave her friends and her city life, she imagines how boring life in the countryside will be: spending day after day, bored in her room with nothing to do. But she has no idea that she is about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. A flash of light from a nearby mouse hole catches her eye, she reaches inside, and in the blink of an eye she's in a completely different location. So familiar, yet so far away. So magnificent, yet so perilous. A place where frogs sing operas on a daily basis, garden gnomes are emissaries from another dimension, and the power of telekinesis does not frighten anyone. Only your wits and good fortune can help her reunite with her parents. Work your brain on complex puzzles. Make use of telekinesis to get you out of trouble. Fight the evil spider queen who wants you to be her new trophy. Explore the beautiful and slightly psychedelic world inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Dali, and other great works with your touch.
- Exciting 2.5D point-and-click adventure game
- A unique world inside the 'rabbit-hole'
- A plethora of puzzles and riddles
- A eerie atmosphere of mystery and uneasiness
- The evil Spider Queen is attempting to keep you from ever returning
- Using paranormal forces to manipulate objects
- Stunning hand-painted graphics with quirkiness and style
- Alice in Wonderland and other great works inspired full parallel reality